Children at the parade cheering

Children at the parade cheering

Please review the information below to learn how you can participate as a vendor at this year's parade.

Store fronts

Any store front wishing to place a table outside their business must apply for a Sidewalk Allowance permit, provided through the Engineering and Construction department. Please fill out the application and submit accordingly. No outside vendors permitted.

Sidewalk Allowance Permit

Food vendors

Any food vendor intending to operate a refreshment vehicle must obtain a Refreshment Vehicle Licence.

Refreshment Vehicle Licence

Police and by-law officers will be on-site at the parade.

Important notice

Any vendor who does not have the appropriate license and/or documentation may be subject to a summons and will be asked to leave the premises.